Welcome to Faculty 09 - Faculty of Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Geography and Geosciences
- Are you considering studying at our faculty for one or two semesters as an exchange student (ERASMUS+)?
- Are you considering doing a traineeship in one of the working groups/research labs in our faculty?
We are sure you have many questions before, during and after your study abroad at Faculty 09. We will try our best to help you with the organization.
- Scholarship Application for Socially Active International Doctoral Students (DAAD): Funding for doctoral candidates enrolled at JGU in advanced semesters that support new doctoral students during their start in Mainz. The scholarships are initially granted for a period of six months and may be extended for a further six months after a positive interim evaluation. Application Deadline: May 27th, 2022, Scholarship amount: 325.- euro/month. Information: email@example.com
Chemistry/Biomedical Chemistry/Molecular Biotechnology (B.Sc. only)
- Dr. Sandra Schellack, Departmental Coordinator, to clarify next steps.
- Stefan Hoppe, Academic Advisory Office
Please check the the language requirements in general as well as the language of instruction for the programme you wish to study.
Biomedical Chemistry (B.Sc.) (M.Sc.)
Molecular Biotechnologie (B.Sc.)
Pharmaceutical Sciences (Staatsexamen/State Examination)
Geography - Climate and Environmental Change (Physical Geography) (M.Sc.)
- Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- Faculty of Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Geography and Geosciences
- InfoDays for exchange students
- Orientation days for degree-seeking students
Dr. Sandra Schellack
Tel+ 49 6131 39-28983